Tuesday 25 December 2012

Miss u My Angel!!!!

Miss you my Angel!!!!


Met that little angel in me...
who once use to play in rain...
who ran across to catch the paper boats...
who use to jump in joy seeing those stars twinkling...
who climbed up the trees and those tiny branches...
who loved to eat mangoes by plucking them...
who could cry only for broken knee and not for broken heart....
who was that dad's precious princess...
who was a doctor in morning...pilot in afternoon...and a barbie in night
who believed in her dreams...
A choclate or icecream could heal her pain...















She ran towards me and gave that innocent smile!!!
I Kissed on her forehead and gave the tightest hug!!!
Asked her if she is happy with what iam today!!!
And if iam as she wanted to be!!!

She smiled at me with silence!!!
And ran far away from me!!!!
I tried to catch her but couldnt!!!
I am confused!!!Is she happy with me??

A silent smile...What did that mean??
Wanted to scream out hard and say "Iam sorry Angel"
Tears dwelled in my eyes...heart became heavy

Come back to me with those shiney wings...
And Stay with me Forever and ever!!!